In compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s requirement of full disclosure:
- This blog is not responsible for the actions of blog owners or giveaway hosts linked within our pages. We simply provide a promotional service to them, and do not warrant any of the giveaways posted.
- Tweeting or otherwise sharing a giveaway from any page on this site will not earn you entries into that giveaway unless you record the Tweet or share onto a Rafflecopter entry form.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog may contain in-text affiliate links, affiliate referral links or affiliate banners on giveaway listings, posts or pages.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
- The double underlined links are part of a pay per click advertising program called Infolinks. Infolinks is an In Text advertising service; they take my text and create links within it. If you hover your mouse over the double underlined links, you will see a small dialog box containing an advertisement related to the text. You can choose to move the mouse away and go on with your browsing, or to click on the box and visit the relevant ad. You also have the option to turn off the Infolinks ads on your website if you are not interested in seeing them, click on the following link to do so. Click here to learn more about Infolinks Link Ads.