We’ve built Giveaway Promote from the ground up (and it’s a thriving, well-oiled machine!) — now let us help you!
We’re booked up — but you can get on our wait-list!
(we’ll reach out now to discuss your project and again when a spot opens up.)
We are Bridget and John, the creators of Giveaway Promote.
We’ve been creating niche online audiences and building professional websites since 1996.
On Giveaway Promote, we’ve worked with over 100,000 authors, bloggers, and business owners to market their giveaways and build their online audiences.
Stop wasting time trying to do it all yourself.
You already know that we’re professional and reliable go-to giveaway promotion experts.
But did you know that we also support you in other ways?
Not only do we help bloggers, authors, and businesses plan and execute effective giveaways; we manage the details and online systems behind the scenes so you have more time to focus on growing your business.
Organization, systems, and processes are our specialty!
We work closely with a few select clients at a time, allowing us to really get to know you and your business.
Bridget’s specializes in most everything related to day-to-day operations of your business — business management, operations, email, giveaways, mailinglists, client relations and community building.
John handles the tech end of things — PHP and WordPress development and website troubleshooting.
Let’s work together!
We are booked solid right now but work on both short and long-term projects so we regularly have openings in our schedule.
Openings are filled on a first come, first served basis from our waitlist.
We do what we love. We love what we do.
We offer these services:
- giveaway set-up and management
- expert giveaway strategy
- entry form set-up
- operations and management support
- oversee and manage teams and projects
- implementing systems to automate everyday tasks
- audit and evaluate existing systems
- manage recurring tasks
- customer support emails and general emailbox management
- community development and moderation
- blog management
- proofread and format blog posts
- comment moderation and replies
- plugin install & updates
- mailing list management – MailChimp expert
- set up email accounts and templates
- email automation
- format email newsletters
- list import/export
- list segmenting and groups
- social media
- scheduling and account management (replies)
- account set-up and creation
- paid advertising set up and management
- Facebook audience creation
- Facebook ad a/b testing and campaign monitoring
- online course creation
- course platform set-up
- course formatting and logistics
- internet research, including competitor and hashtag research
- data entry and spreadsheets
The items listed above are the things that we love to do and we do them very well.
There are a number of things we don’t love to do and therefore don’t offer as a service for others. Namely, graphic design, copywriting, SEO, content creation (social media, blog, video, email), ghostwriting, bookkeeping, etc.
This is not an exhaustive list but should give you an idea of if your needs are in line with our services.
Contact us and let’s talk about your project to see if we’re a fit.
We work on a per-project-basis. The rate for our services will be determined once we’ve discussed your specific project needs and timeline.